Medley Video Overview
Having a collection of tracks to impress booking agents and potential clients with is a must, and a multi-track medley video is a great way of showcasing your talent.
Here's a little more information on the process so you're fully prepared to make the most of your session.
Solo/Duet - £500.00
Trio/Quartet - £575.00
Quintet/Sextet - £650.00
- A Pure Audio Bounce You Can Upload Anywhere - £10.00
- Additional Photos -
- The Entire Collection of Photos -
- 30 Second Teaser -
WHAT YOU GET
A Medley Video Displaying Sections of Up to 4 Tracks
Profesional Colour Grading
A Custom Title Sequence and/or End Credits
Two Reviews of the Video
Two Reviews of the Audio
One Complimentary Re-Touched Photo Per Band Member
Before you arrive
- Please make sure you've read over our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page, as by entering the premises you agree to what is included in them.
- We kindly request that you pay a deposit of 50% of the quoted fee for your session before arriving at the studio.
- Make sure you're well rehearsed, pick your outfit, and think about how you're getting to the studio. We have space for two normall sized cars, and there are two train stations only a short walk away. Try to arrive at the agreed time, and if you're being held-up let us know as soon as you can.
- If you need to cancel your booking, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Cancellation any time up until 96hrs before the day of your slot entitles you to a full refund of any deposit paid. If you cancel between 96hrs and 24hrs before your session, we reserve the right to retain 50% of the deposit paid. For cancelations made within 24hrs of the booking, or if you simply do not turn up for your session, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the deposit.
On The Day
- This is the exciting bit! We will have prepped the majority of your session before you arrive, so all you have to do is relax and find your groove.
- We will film and record the section of each track you're performaing a number of times, and will then take the best audio performance and build the video from the best angle for each section. It is best if you can play to a click-track as this helps maintain consistency between takes.
- If you have more than half a day booked (4 hours), we try to break for an hour for lunch. Feel free to bring your own food, but there is a decent sandwich shop just down the road from us, as well as a couple of corner shops and a number of take-aways if you're feeling particularly peckish.
- We will do our best to take a few cheeky photos of you at some point during the day - usually during the warm-up takes, or at the end of the session in any remaing time.
- Each Medley Video has up to 6 hours allotted for filming and recording (unless you're spacing the filming out over a number of different studio bookings). It's very unusual that we will need to run longer than this. Sometimes it's just the way things have to go, but if we end up doing so as a result of an exceedingly complex set-up, or not fully knowing the material you're performing, then we reserve the right to charge for any overtime used.
- Well done for knocking it out of the park with your performance! We will now be working hard to mix the audio, edit the video together, and create a gallery of images from the photos we've taken
- If you have any preference for typface or graphics for us to use, send them our way! This includes any contact details you'd like included on screen-anywhere in your video.
- It usually takes us up to two weeks to finalise a project, but this depends how busy we are and how demanding of a deadline you're working to. You're entitled to two reviews of the video, and two reviews of the audio within the price. If you'd like to make further changes, we're happy to oblige but reserve the right to charge for the aditional time spent.
- We will share videos with you using the Vimeo Review Page, which lets you write feedback directly on the video (pretty handy!) and will use Google Drive or WeTransfer for audio fies.
- We will also get any photos taken on the day edited and uploaded to a gallery for you to view. Your package includes one complimentary image per band member, and if you like them then you're free to buy as many others as you'd like in any of the available formats.